Analyst / Strategist
Founded in 2019, ACQUISIT is a fast-growing company specialized in data-driven advertising and data analytics. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenues and/or optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Most of our clients are fast growing e-commerce companies or big corporations transitioning to data-driven marketing. We have a very strong ambition to grow in the Middle-Eastern and African markets and are looking for exceptional talents to join our Dubai office.
Coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising. You will become an expert on the implementation and the setup of Google Analytics, the main pixel management tool on the market (GTM, Segment, Facebook pixel) as well as cutting-edge data-management tool (Google data Studio, Tableau, Big Query…) and automation processes in general.
· Design and set up data collection system (pixels) to optimize visibility on traffic acquisition and behavior
· Build data architecture by consolidating various data sources to serve as the back end for dynamic dashboards
· Automate bespoke processes by implementing scripts in different languages
· Interface various tools (CRM, DSP, Dashboards) to scale processes
· As we are a fast-growing company, your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
● Installation& Architecture experience with Google Analytics
● Experience in tag architecture and analysis using tagging platforms including Google Tag Manager (GTM) to execute proper data flow
● Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms is a plus
● Familiarity with digital marketing
● Super organized, confident, empathetic, motivational and a pleasure to be around in a fast-paced environment
● Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, and any other analytics & visualization platforms is a plus
● Knowledge of Python or R
● Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate and report public web usage data
● Ability to query large databases using SQL is a plus
● Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying 3 questions. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills.
We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!